Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Safe Landing

I apologize for not blogging sooner. Getting internet here has been difficult and so has been finding the time to blog. Our schedule is tight and down town exists, but its usually used to recuperate from the day. Its now been 11 days now that I have been traveling and there is so much to catch you up on. From now on the following few posts will have the dates of the information and events covered. The only thing I can say is that this trip has been amazing. Everyday is a little bit of self discovery and a new adventure. The country is full of life, happiness, sadness, political corruption, poverty, and ostentatious wealth. Every emotion possible has been drawn out of me during this trip and I know that as it goes on, more of these emotions and experiences will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment